Terms and Conditions
By viewing and using the Chartwell Shopping Centre website you are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using our website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by notifying users of the existence of the ameneded terms and conditions through our website. By continuing to access our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
Users Outside New Zealand
Our website is operated from New Zealand. The information on our website may not be appropriate or available for use in other jurisdiction other than New Zealand, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of that jurisdiction.
Copyright and Trademarks
The contents of our website are the copyright of Chartwell Shopping Centre or suppliers to us. No part of our website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without our prior written consent. You may not frame any part of our website material by including advertising or other revenue generating material. Further, you may not remove or alter any trademarks or logos that appear on any material on our website.
The contents of our website may include links to third party materials. We will not be responsible for the content of any linked sites or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The linked sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any linked site does not imply any endorsement of it by us or any association with its operators. We reserve the right to prohibit links to our website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request.
Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on our website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
Exclusion of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in relation to our website including all express and implied warranties and representations. We will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, or loss of profits, loss of data, loss of anticipated savings or loss of opportunity).
You will take all necessary action to defend and indemnify us and our officers and employees against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by a third party against us that arise from a breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between us and you relating to our website.
If at any time we do not enforce any of these terms or conditions, or grant you time or any other indulgence, we will not be construed as having waived that term or condition or our rights to later enforce that, or any other, term or condition. Further, if any part or provision of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remaining terms and conditions will continue to be binding on the parties. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
Terms and Conditions Father's Day Promo
- Information on how to enter and prize form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion commences at 9:00am on Thursday 23rd August 2018 and closes at 6:00pm on Sunday, 2nd September 2018
- To enter the promotion, during the Promotional Period:
a. Take a photo at Chartwell photo station and
b. Use a photo filter for entry; the photos will be uploaded onto the Chartwell Shopping Centre Facebook page
c. Encourage likes on the original social media image on the Facebook page only.
- Three winners will be determined by the amount of engagement on social media, which will take place on Monday 3rd September 2018. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 5 business days of determining the winners, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
- The photo with the most likes will win the Hampton Downs prize, the photo with the 2nd most likes will win the petrol voucher and the photo with the 3rd most likes will win the Chartwell Shopping gift card.
- The winners will be contacted by phone on Monday 3 September 2018, using the contact details from the photo station.
- The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
- The prizes are:
1st. Hampton Downs Lexus Safety Car Hot laps for up to 4 people
2nd. $250 fuel voucher
3rd. $150 Chartwell gift card
- In the event that a prize or any part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disallow or allow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity and age) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes without charge, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
- All competition entries become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, entrants assign copyright in their entry to the Promoter.
- The winner acknowledges and agrees that he or she will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- The winner agrees that as a condition of receiving the prize, he or she may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
- If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, that prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any prize) at any time at its sole discretion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of participating in the promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with the promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the winner may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or using the prize, howsoever caused.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion, for use by the sponsor, and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter at the address specified in clause 29 below. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The Promoter is Chartwell Shopping Centre, 201 Hukanui Road, Chartwell 3210.